Swiftwater Park Guest House Policies:
- Basic rate is for double occupancy. Additional guests are $20.00 per person.
- Refundable cleaning and damage fees applies to all units.
- Guests staying at the studios will be charged a $50.00 refundable cleaning/damage fee.
- Guests staying at the Main house will be charged a $250 refundable cleaning/damage fee.
- Our aim at Swiftwater Park Guesthouse is to provide our overnight lodging guests a comfortable home away from home. Should you like to entertain additional day use guests, there is an extra charge. Please inquire with the management as costs vary per the type of activity or event.
- Children, pets & adults are welcome year round.
- No smoking in the Main House or Studios
Internet Access Policies:
- Satellite based Wi-Fi may be available to registered guests as a courtesy. Wi-Fi service is delivered on a best-effort basis and is subject to weather, usage, and signal strength limitations. No streaming of movies, music, or games or uploading or downloading large files like pictures or business applications.
- Pets are $10 per pet per night for all units.
- No more than 2 pets per unit.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds.
- Do not leave your pets unattended.
- Any dog/cat urine or feces inside the premises automatically forfeits your deposit.
- Studios require an additional $50.00 cleaning/damage deposit.
- The Main House requires an additional $250 refundable Cleaning/damage deposit. $50 will not be refunded for pet hair on furniture, blankets, and bed spreads. $250.00 will not be refunded if the carpet needs to be shampooed for pet stains.
- Be sure to walk your pets often.
Check-in and Check-out Policy:
Unless prearranged with the management, self check-in with your door key code is anytime after 3:00 p.m on the day of your reservation. Unless prearranged with the management, check-out is promptly at 11:00 a.m. on the morning of your departure. Housekeeping will promptly enter the premises at 11:00 a.m. to start preparing for our next guests.
Late check-outs will be charged an additional $50.00 fee.
The kitchen must be returned to the condition of when you checked in. A $20 fee will be charged for any unwashed or improperly washed dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc.
Any excessive cleaning will be charged against your refundable cleaning/damage deposit at $15 per hour.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Lodging reservations for one night stays must be paid in full.
- Two or more nights stay requires a 50 % deposit.
- Final payment is charged 10 days before your scheduled stay.
- Authorization of charge for deposit is acknowledgment of our cancellation policy.
- We charge $35, per unit per day, for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to check in date. Cancellations 10 or fewer days prior to check-in will receive a rain check.
For daily rafting/kayaking tours click here for more info: Daily Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking
10% discount off your first night’s lodging if you raft or kayak with North Umpqua Outfitters, www.nuorafting.com